5 Things I Love About This Holiday

Monday 4 August 2008

1. Become closer to my family
It's because I didn't do many things in outdoor and officially get up-eat-sleep-watching tv-eat-sleep-play computer-eat-eat-eat-back to bed. Sounds meaningless ya? But somehow I was grateful, I can easily being at home for many hours. I just want to be with my family, because I love my family much.

2. Office-ially missing Universal Music Indonesia ;')

As before, I decided to get out of this my favorite place where I can learn anything about a job at music segment because I would have an examination in my third year at school. It was kinda hard decision I guess. When I decided to get in, I was in the middle of quarter life crisis I think. Anyway, my expectation about a lifetime is about 70 ya. In that time I was really-really depressed, stressed, frustrated, or any kind of what you use to say about it. School, family, lessons, friends, projects, loves......... Ya, I wanted to calming down myself for a little breathe then. I needed a new breathe, new inspiration. So I decided to do something that my family would be disagree for a while. But finally after I gave the right explanation, they got it and believe in what I would gonna do. Every time the bell rings, I ran out of school and got ready to the office. But without forgot of all of the tasks I had to do, I learn a lot, learn to be more organized and patient to face all the problems. Simply, I realized that there must be a time for us to be BETTER. Well, in this holiday, I just came to the office and helped my friend Rani to coordinate the fans of one of the big band that labeled as Universal's in their launch album. And even it so tired to come home at the dawn, but surely it's fun. I thought that I want to come to the office now just for meet all of my friends there and Rani says that she really needs our helps. Miss you.




3. Nostalgic time
I did many reunions. And it's a common thing because me and my old friends always wanted to meet each other. In case we haven't meet for months and don't have time except in the holiday. Especially my elementary friends, they are the longest time friend I ever had until now. I am still searching for my kindergarten friends now at fs or fb, hehe because I was not here in that time. But I also meet my junior high friends (which is in the same class) and came to our class teacher. Then, I will meet my other junior high friends (different class) in some next days ;) just can not wait.




4. Book-a-boo!
Every time I woke up, I always being slept with the book under my pillow. It's because in the holiday, I get a little bad insomnia. I do not know why we always get such a trouble sleeping at the holiday and I am afraid that it will become a bad habit then. So I help it with read a book every time I go to bed. But not at all it will be sleep easily, sometimes I can read until the dawn. I just had finished A Bend in The Road, The Notebook, Benny & Mice (100 Tokoh yang Mewarnai Jakarta), and now I am still finishing Pride and Prejudice. Too hard because Jane Austen's words is not as same as Nicholas Sparks's hehehe. Because Austen is an old author which is the diction would be adapted by that time and the situation too. But better than Pearl S Buck's , This Proud Heart is really hard to be absorbed hehehe. I never got it finished.




5. Take a time to be alone
Many friends said that I became more quiet than before. My junior high friend said like that, and also my senior high friend (because she knows whyyyyyyyyy) hehehe. I do not really like to talk more like before, except the importants. But different side if I stimulated when me and my friends are laughing at jokes. And I also enjoy the time if I am alone, sometimes I watch movie by myself (*like my friend Lia does) or only just surrounding the place I visit alone.

0 comments:

  © Mayang Rizky The Remedy by Mayang Rizky

Back to TOP